Public product photo

Login To See Member Name

Maize for Animal Feed

Export

Agriculture

Quantities: 1-6 Tons



Description:

MODE OF PAYMENT: 30% as Advance and the remaining 70% before Shipment RATE REVISION: Every month rate will be decided mutually by buyer and seller RATE REVISION: Every month rate will be decided mutually by buyer and seller SHIPMENT CONDITIONS: We do shipment as per your purchase order / approval of every month. The price varies depending upon situations (like Shipment and Variation in US Dollar)

MaizeforAnimalFeed
Maize
maizegrain
feedyellowcorn
yellowmaize
sweetcorn


Login Or Register Free For Complete Access

Messaging and many website features and information are for members only.
Find your next product or trade partner today on TRAGOA.
Browse traders and products now and register or login to make inquiries and more!

Not a member?

Already a member?


Login Or Register Free For Complete Access

Reviewing and many website features and information are for members only.
Find your next product or trade partner today on TRAGOA.
Browse traders and products now and register or login to review and more!

Not a member?

Already a member?

Login Or Register Free To See More About Maize for Animal Feed & More Products From This Member

Many website features and information are for members only.
Register or login now to find your next product or trade partner and more on TRAGOA, the leading platform for importing, exporting, and brokering to and from Africa!

Not a member?

Already a member?

Share This Product